20081029

Hard Boiled Harry's Great Fine Arts Quiz


Do you know my good friend Silly Willy?

Do you know my good friend Silly Willy?



One day, when he really was pissed off...



He found, perfectly by accident, in an abandoned house some real fine pieces of fine arts...

He found, perfectly by accident, in an abandoned house, some real fine pieces of fine arts...


Now, the question is...



Who are these guys and dolls? And what are they worth? We don't have any idea of the century they were made in, or the country. Maybe they were all made in China!... Or in Taiwan!


So, can you tell us how much money Willy and me can make of this pieces of fine arts? Are they a good investment in these hard financial times? Are they real antiques? Or reliques? As in an Indiana Jones Movie? (But then, they are not cursed, I hope!)


They say everyone is an expert, today. So, Willy and me want to find out if that's true. I've made up this little Great Fine Arts Quiz, 'cause maybe you - yeah, U2! - can help us... Tell us what we need to know so badly...


and do it here ! ($)




($) Because size matters.




No comments: