20091027

Unusual Circumstance: It all started today . . .

It all started today . . .

My name is Benjamin, and I am a paranormal investigator. In case you don't know what that is, a paranormal investigator is a person who studies, documents, and attempts to debunk or prove the existence of paranormal phenomena such as ghosts, U.F.O.s etc. At least . . . that's the way it's supposed to be.

I had to start writing this Blog because I needed people to know what I've seen . . . what I'm going to see. Everything about my studies has changed today. I'm here to tell the world the truth, and that's what this is.

It all started when I got a call from Alfred Nordmen telling me about an old abandoned house out in the forest away from peering eyes. The story goes that there was a women who lived there with her 2 year old daughter. The mother had reportedly died of measles and the baby was left alone to starve. My first thought was that this was another ordinary investigation. In and out with a few fuzzy photos, until Alfred told me about the recent death in the house.


[Untitled-1.jpg]

Shining my flashlight around the room again i noticed something that I had not noticed before. A small cabinet against the far wall. Making my way over to it I opened the door. Laying on the top shelf was a small leather bound book that's edges were crumpled. The old book felt cold as I picked it up and began to flip through the pages.

Read More:
Unusual Circumstance: It all started today . . .

No comments: